I still need a new layout

Thursday, December 17, 2009

But I'm too lazy.

Hi guys I'm in the Phils :D!

I've only been here for 3 days but it already feels like I've been here for ages. My friends have all changed a bit, but are more or less the same people, and that comforting feeling of familiarity is awesome sauce (for lack of a better word).

I'm not much of a writer.. so PHOTO TIME

DAY 1 ADVENTURES









My awesome friends









Cannibalizing a tiger. And humping it at the same time








More awesome friends








Two of my close friends are going out *_*









Where's Wally is a lot more fun when there's money involved =D


Day 2 adventures to come soon

2 Comments:

At December 17, 2009 at 10:16 PM , Blogger riot! said...

wow u actually captionised all ur fotos im like stuff it adds!!!!! y dont u take photos when im round.. *stareS* actualy nah we did lol imma gonna buy bluetack and put up my photos OMGSH i lost my lollies while we travelled!!!! booo now the fam is just sitting round the laptops eating chocolate and drinking tea and coffee UPLOAD MORE!!!! btw BLOG MORE!!!!

 
At December 18, 2009 at 3:16 AM , Blogger moox. said...

LOL you have the same face in your photos (:
but anywayy
YAY BLOG NUMBER ONE :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home