STEROID WEDNESDAYS SUCK

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

7 Hours of straight uni is NOT fun. Also, for some reason finishing early doesn't seem to be that great. I don't really feel like going home, but I don't really feel like studying either (after 7 hours of lectures..), and most other people usually still have lectures... I think I'll just bring a pillow and blanket and sleep in the library next time. :/


hoy, me deseo cantar la cancion es....
(Today, the song I feel like singing is...)
Jimmy Eat World - Sweetness

I was really impressed by Jimmy Eat World when I saw them at Soundwave, and so I decided to check out their most known album, Bleed American.
GREAT ALBUM.

Well, I wouldn't really call it ingenius, mind-blowing, or genre refining stuff, but it is plain and simple good music. This is one of my favourite songs from it :)


Go get this album NAO

Also, it's only 10 but I'm going to bed. ROAR


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home