Reowr

Sunday, May 9, 2010






















To the weird one on the left of this photo :),

It has been a really awesome month, and I cant thank you enough for making it so <3
I haven't even realized how much time has passed since we got together.

It seems like just yesterday was the day that I went to visit you at Monash, and a thousand awkward turtles flew up into the sky and exploded when I asked you out.














(as shown by this highly elaborate diagram)


But despite the awkwardness, that was one of the happiest days of my life :)

I would've gone and visited you today but due to unforeseen circumstances... I am unable to (I AM DYING *cough. cough. vomit on keyboard.* )

Ninja kick those essays for me though and don't stop being awesome.
I love you man <3
xox




In other news, my mothers day card idea was goldd.
I woke up early and changed the wallpaper on my mom's computer to a mother's day card I made.

Her reaction:
WTH MY COMPUTER IS VIRUSED

LOL!




2 Comments:

At May 10, 2010 at 2:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

LOVEEEEEEE THE PHOTO THERE!!
<3 aMANGO.

 
At May 10, 2010 at 3:01 AM , Blogger moox. said...

*SHOTGUNS FIRST COMMENT*
wait..
DAMN YOU JZ.

(: omggggggggggg i should've read this yesterday D:
I'M NOT A MAN !
But it was goooooooooooood seeing your gay face today (:
xox

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home