And the decades disappear like sinking ships but we persevere

Thursday, September 2, 2010


(See me in this photo? no? GOOD. Let's continue)


I always find myself frightened by how fast time flies. There are so many things in life that we want to do 'in the future', but what we hardly realize is that today is yesterday's future-- and what have we accomplished?

It's been 4 months since my mom was hospitalized due to her aneurysm. Where did all the time go? Looking back at things, so much has happened since then, but at the same time it feels like nothing has happened at all.

Time moves so quickly sometimes that you don't even realize it slipping right through you .
One day you're someone somewhere; the next morning, you wake up and you're someone else in a foreign place. It's been three and a half years since I moved, and I'm starting to lose track of what life used to be. All of a sudden it feels like how it is now, is how it's always been and I have no reason to think otherwise. I guess time just does that to you.

4 Comments:

At September 3, 2010 at 5:19 AM , Blogger moox. said...

i love the picture (: *stealz*

 
At September 4, 2010 at 12:53 PM , Anonymous hi it's benj I stalk you said...

YOU FCKER. I am depressed now. :(

 
At September 8, 2010 at 3:48 AM , Blogger riot! said...

lincoln was like LOL and i was like BAHAHHAHAH yea we rule

 
At September 9, 2010 at 6:33 AM , Blogger FROGGY said...

hallo i can recognise you in the pic by your eyebrows and... and... face structure LOL :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home