Who would you rather be? The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?

Friday, December 18, 2009

At my friends house so no photos of adventuring :(
Day 3 has been awesome though, I had a chillout session with my bestie. We sat at the park, drank beer and watched this group of kickass dudes play reggae (and smoke weed)


I'm feeling a bit emo cause of some shit... And I ran out of beer/money, so it's music time :D

Metric are canadian awesomeness. I wish I got to see them when they came to Aus :( Hopefully they'll come back soon

3 Comments:

At December 18, 2009 at 11:09 AM , Blogger riot! said...

u remind me of..amanda... lol sorry
but it the sme as me ur ex anyways im sooo ahhh i dunno but dans online yay and its a cool song


btw CHEER UP

 
At December 19, 2009 at 4:30 AM , Blogger moox. said...

=S lol how liming ?

andd yeah
CHEER UP GABE.
You've just startedd your holss in the phils. Don't let whatever it is ruin it for you :D

PARTY PARTY PARTY.. you don't need beer or money. Just.. dance like no one's watching :D

 
At December 19, 2009 at 1:14 PM , Blogger riot! said...

like tat=]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home