Stress and crap

Sunday, September 12, 2010


So I got a new job at Passionflower working in the kitchen. It's pretty awesome getting free ice cream and making all these fancy $15 desserts, but man I'm working practically everyday of week... for 6 hours.

Add this to uni, a 2000 word essay, and having to take care of certain things for my mom and you have one dead Gabriel.

One thing I noticed I do when all the shit piles up into a massive shit-tower is listen to old music. It reminds me of simpler days, when life wasn't quite as taxing. One of my personal favourites- that's been on repeat for the past hour- is 99 Red Balloons.. How can you not like this song? If my life had a theme song this one would be it. In fact everyone's theme song should be it. IT'S THE BEST SONG EVAR.


mmm catchy

5 Comments:

At September 12, 2010 at 9:16 PM , Blogger riot! said...

me like omgshhhhhhhh its on 30 rock....LOVE and i like aeroplanes:| pimple on forehead.. LONG DAY

 
At September 15, 2010 at 4:25 AM , Blogger FROGGY said...

i saw you at passionflower today :)

 
At September 17, 2010 at 8:51 PM , Blogger Glor said...

Ohh nice I'm yet to check out the place, shall come by sometime and hopefully see you there :)
Haha new phone, what did you get?

 
At October 9, 2010 at 7:46 AM , Blogger Glor said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At October 9, 2010 at 7:46 AM , Blogger Glor said...

Haha for sure you're on my blog my bro that is exactly a year older than me :D

And can't say it even enough you two do look very cute together :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home