I'm losing another old friend

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The brakes on my car exploded today.. I dont know if it's going to make it : (
It's an old car, and if the brakes are too expensive to replace we'll probably just end up buying a new one. Going to the repair shop tomorrow to determine its fate.
(although god knows how we getting there.. i drove home in it today and it was basically driving with no breaks. SO DANGEROUS AND NOT FUN AT ALL)

I really like my car though (despite it being a massive tank. see: 1990 toyota tarago previa).
It's as old as me! And come on, I grew up in that friggin thing. I remember car rides in it from when I was a baby.

I learned to drive in it.

I went to my first friggin road trip on it

And now it has no brakes : (! Like a bird without wings!
... or legs.

yeah something like that.

HANG IN THERE OLD FRIEND

Also here's a completely unrelated but still awesome video of a baby falling asleep while eating


1 Comments:

At December 15, 2010 at 5:17 AM , Blogger FROGGY said...

oh noooooooooooooooooo :(

and LOl at the baby haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home