I think I will do the emo blog thing now!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

hello blog
I haven't touched you in a while
*touch touch*

ahem
So yes! Despite a lack of photos the Phils adventures have continued. I have just been too lazy to upload/take photos because I'm.. lazy

Not much has happened anyway but for a quick recap highlights include (but are not limited to..)
  • Epic catch up night with all my old friends. Every single one was there :). And dinner only costed $3
  • Chilling at the park with my bestie and beers while listening to some stoners play reggae (and smoke pot)
  • My party, which was known as "Awesome Sauce". Seriously, the sign infront of the clubhouse said "awesome sauce"
  • German beer. From Germany! For less than $2. I want more.
  • Russian Vodka. From Germany! I mean Russia. For $5. It smelled like alcohol. The kind that you rub on your hands... But that's Russia for you. Yummeh
  • Waking up in boxers and then seeing my friend's mom. And talking to her... in boxers
  • AVATAR = dinosaurs fighting helicopters = epic
  • Eating dinner at my friend's house.. and then eating dinner again at my aunt's house = food poisoning at some point
  • Meeting up with my ex :O
  • Discovering this awesome game DS called scribblenauts where you summon any noun by writing it. CTHULHU
  • Boyz night out at this awesome highroller massive mall/shop strippy/park thing
But yeah I been hanging out with all my old mates lately and man.. I miss them :/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home