Donde Esta La Biblioteca?

Thursday, October 14, 2010


I had my spanish oral exam today and I have to say- as far as roleplays go, it was TERRIBAD.

The topic was a 'catastrophe' happening in the airport, and we were given it only 15 minutes before our actual exam. Unfortunately me and my partner didn't really know many words pertaining to catastrophes and airports so we spent the whole 15 minutes making a grand total of 4 sentences.

Our presentation went something like this.

reporter: What happened here?
Random onlooker: An AEROPLANE CRASHED INTO THE AIRPORT.
Reporter: OH MY GOD!
Random onlooker: EVERYTHING WAS ON FIRE!

*long silence because we only planned our roleplay up to that point*

Reporter: Oh hey do you have the time?
Onlooker: It's 4 o clock
Reporter: Oh man I have to go back to work now! BAI
Onlooker: KK BAI.

*presentation ends, and my hopes of getting H1 in spanish ends with it*

Despite that and how hard spanish is getting, I'm thinking of continuing it next year, mostly because I am inspired by these guys.


8D

1 Comments:

At October 20, 2010 at 3:43 AM , Blogger Glor said...

Spanish Buzz :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ0nzuZT4D0&feature=related

Gusta :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home