and here we.. go

Thursday, December 30, 2010

to 2011.
Doesn't quite have as nice of a ring to it as 2010 :/

What am I doing for new years? Well tomorrow I'm working for 14 hours. 830 to 530 at this clothing warehouse, and then i got a shift at maccas from 6 to 11.

It's going to be.. wait for it...

painful.

If at the end of my mega super deathly work day, I am still alive. I may go to a friend's for new years :). Or see who's in the city.

Or just lay down and die. <-- looking like the best option


2 Comments:

At December 30, 2010 at 5:24 AM , Blogger moox. said...

dislike

 
At January 3, 2011 at 4:34 AM , Blogger Glor said...

Aiyo take a break to have some fun la :P

Belated Happy New Year to you too :)

All the best for a year that may not sounds as good as last year but, one thing is for sure it only gets better from here on :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home