Que pasa tio?

Wednesday, January 12, 2011


"When I procrastinate, I like to google image search random things. You should try it sometime."
~My spanish teacher

Holidays have ended, and intensive summer spanish has begun.

HOLY SHIT INTENSENESS.

Each day is equivalent to what would be covered in a week during regular uni. I'm in the 3rd day, so in other words i have just covered three weeks of Spanish, and have also already finished 10% of assesments.

Pictured: INTENSITY

Doing summer uni has made me realize though, just how much we take time for granted. Honestly if I wasn't in summer uni spanishing my ass up, I'd probably just be rotting away at home. There's a French professor from Scotch in one of the Spanish classes, taking it solely because apparently there's nothing better for a French professor to do in the holidays *coughgotoFrance?cough*. In other words he's doing this intense son of a bitch for funsies. He's not even taking assesment and basically doesn't get any credit for the course (but he still pays, albeit half price).

Learning for funsies?

Inteeeeeeerresting concept.

Almost as interesting as this three headed dragon hello kitty demon spawn thing my friend got in Japan.

Pictured: ingenius work of eloquent craftsmanship. Brings tears to my eyes
Also pictured: 2011 christmas wishlist



3 Comments:

At January 12, 2011 at 6:15 PM , Anonymous Vivian said...

HAHA now i feel so lazy not doing summer uni..... oh well xD

and LOL at the hello kitty thing rofl

 
At January 13, 2011 at 1:36 AM , Blogger f i o n a said...

eh ur 2011 christmas wishlist is a creepy three-headed hello kitty?? D:

 
At January 15, 2011 at 7:39 PM , Blogger 21minutes said...

yes.
That hello kitty is SO AWESOME

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home