The universe has just served me a Double Shit Spamwich

Friday, January 22, 2010

So because I couldn't book earlier tickets back to the Philippines, I was forced to prolong my stay here and subsequently missed BIG DAY OUT. (And muse one of my fucking favourite bands of all time.. Matt Bellamy is my hero)

I was quite shattered, so I thought I'd go see the show of this little Filipino-American comedian named Jo Koy who happens to be here, to cheer me up. Every now and again the universe decides to give us a shit burger because it is a cold hearted sadistic bitch (I cant think of a better reason).
Well, the universe just served me a double shit spamwhich by cancelling Jo Koy's show.

Thank you universe.

I shall now wash that spamwhich down with some music



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home