Secret, Secret, I've Got A Secret

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wow I've had the layout on for more than 24 hours. MY BAD

But it was only because I was so distracted by this chat I had with a friend.
She's a rather new friend that I recently just got close to in the Phils, but strangely enough she helped me figure out a lot of things about my life and my family that would've otherwise been left in the dark. Out of total coincidence she's good friends with someone closely related to my family and that tiny link lead to about an hour of me finding out and figuring out A SHIT LOAD of things about my family.

It's really strange how someone can make that transition from complete stranger, to friend, to fucking bringer of revelations O_O
That being said I dont think this kind of thing happens very often lol. But it's pretty cool when it does.




Today's random song

Colorblind by Counting Crows

Warning: Emo Ahead

To be fair though, it's been quite a while since I've posted a slow, sad song. Nothing much I can say about this one aside from the fact that it's really just amazing and beautiful, and shows the diversity that the Counting Crows are capable of.
(Seriously... listen to Accidentally In Love and then listen to this after and you will be mindfuckeddd)

And hey, there's actually an optimistic message in the lyrics somewhere... I just kind of get lost in the somber tune while trying to find it.. :s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home