CSS Is My Sworn Enemy

Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Layout

To be honest, I don't think it's that great. It looks like I kind of tried too hard :s

I kind of want to fix it but... after dragging out this thing for a while, I've decided STUFF IT.

I'm lazy and tired.

Also it didn't help that I absolutely suck at CSS. I pulled out a lot of hair trying to make my way around that crap.

mmm... I kind of screwed up the commentbox and now it doesn't show people's display pictures when they comment. I spent an hour finding a fix and couldn't fix it.. So.. OH WELL.

When I'm motivated again, I shall attempt a frilly pink happy layout... That'll be refreshing. But for now SCREW LAYOUTS. I HATE LAYOUTS..


Also, today's random song is the TRANSFORMERS THEME by Lion.
Because this song always manages to make me happy :D

Yeah that's right. Transformers as in robots... in disguise.
It's a surprisingly good song.. (I PROMISE). And it was made in 1985. Why oh why do we not have music like this today :/



Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of...
THE DECEPTICONSS D:

2 Comments:

At February 4, 2010 at 4:57 PM , Blogger riot! said...

i didnt say filly HUMPH i said it has to have a touch of pink

LOVE LOVE im eating jackfruit for breakfast!!! and im sitting outside and its HOT=[

 
At February 6, 2010 at 8:33 PM , Blogger moox. said...

EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO EMO .

but transformers if very cool (y)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home