My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me. So won't you kill me, so I die happy?

Sunday, January 31, 2010

SHIT
I'm going back tomorrow and for some reason I am struck by emo.

I've had too much fun and DNM's with my friends here :(

EMO/CHEESE STARTS HERE
Gonna miss all my friends here. I've gotten too used to having them around, and it's starting to feel like this is my home.
Is this my home? The people I grew up with are still the same people I knew, and even though I've been away for three years it still somehow feels like I've been here with them all along.

I've been living in a dream, where everything's just so surreal and perfect, and yet to me this appears to be how life should be, and how it's always been. Surrealism pervaded with a sense of normality, and now it's time to wake up.
EMO/CHEESE ENDS HERE


And today's random song is..
Don't Stop Believin By Journey.
Aside from the fact that it's a kickass song, I'm forever gonna relate this song to my friends here, because they love it and often attempt to sing it (this usually results in someone's ears bleeding).
As such, this song will always have a place in my heart D:



Somehow classic rock from the 80's still beats anything that we come out with today :s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home