One more song about moving along the highway

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I think I've mentioned before but when I get stressed out, I tend to listen to old music that I like. Right now I have a friggin spanish exam tomorrow on what's equivalent to a semester worth of content (that i've learned in.. two weeks..?).

Yes I am quite stressed, so here's the song I'm listening to now, by one of my favourite Filipino bands :)

So Far Away by Bamboo


Although it's actually a cover of a song by Carole King and is not in Filipino at all, it still reminds me of home. (come on, the lyrics are just TOO appropriate)

Honestly it's such a sad song, but it takes the tension away :)

And right now I do feel like life is one big-ass journey that I've had enough of.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home