Playing children's card games is just like making love

Saturday, February 20, 2010

"Playing card games is just like making love: you usually do it on a table and you always feel deep shame when it's finished. Also, the older you get the less fun it is. So remember kids, always wear a condom when playing card games"
~Grandpa Yugi


My mom found a couple of old letters in the bookshelf and one of them happened to be a birthday/christmas/something card from a friend in the Philippines whom I used to be really close to. It was written for me only a little over a year ago when I visited in late 2008. No homo but it was a heartfelt letter the size of a freaking english essay and it just made me remember all the good times we had together.

FUCK. I miss everyone there now : (. A lot. While walking home alone from a party tonight I was just thinking about what my life was like 5 years ago, and how everything's changed so much. It made me sad. And reading this card just put the nail on the coffin.


So long and good night



(My Chemical Romance... when people still liked them)



Also the reason for today's quote is that I remember spending the entire night at my friend's house watching Yu-gi-oh! The Abridged Series. It was a super special chocolate fudge coated awesome night. :/








1 Comments:

At February 22, 2010 at 7:18 AM , Blogger lincoln174 said...

best quote from ygo - tas :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home