Très emo

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm feeling quite dejected atm so.. I think it's time for the return of my emo layout :D
WHOOO
*throws confetti everywhere.. emo confetti. With skulls on them*


And now for some black humour to lighten the mood:

















Mmm.. I need moneys. Sometimes I wish I studied my ass off in year 12 for that 99.95. Then i'd have a scholarship and be paid despite doing nothing but bumming around all the time.


Todays Song of the Day:
Sum 41 - The Hell Song


The miss this kind of catchy angsty teen rock :/
It manages to be emo and upbeat at the same time.




Apparently the song is actually about one of the lead singer's friends who contracted HIV :/

2 Comments:

At February 17, 2010 at 6:20 AM , Blogger riot! said...

:| G wats wrong!!! omgsh y rnt uuuuu omgsh:|

 
At February 17, 2010 at 6:44 AM , Blogger lincoln174 said...

emo kid! :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home