I CANT HEAR ANYTHING

Friday, January 28, 2011





Just saw Crystal Castles today and hoooooly shit were they awesome.
There was just so much energy in the performance, and the frigging mosh was insane.
Around 10 minutes before they started playing, people already started pushing and jumping up and down. With no music.

So yeah. You can imagine what happened when they DID come in. Add some mfking crazy strobe lights to the equation. I'm pretty sure one chick fainted or something during the second song.

7 minutes into the 60 minute set.

But despite swimming in a sea of bouncy, pushy, sweaty men, and only having enough room for my arms to let me dance like a retarded dinosaur. It was a pretty good gig.

HELL YEAH RETARDED DINOSAUR
--------------------------------------------
CRYSTAL CASTLES: CRIMEWAVE

Certainly not for everone, but you may like it if you're into stuff that's a bit different :)

1 Comments:

At January 31, 2011 at 6:14 AM , Blogger Glor said...

Ohh less shifts now well guess that's good cause you actually get a break before semester 1 starts :) Haha I've had my holidays time to do some work lol >.<"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home